These Printable Halloween Math Scoot Games are exciting games that get all of your students moving. It can be used as a preview to see what your students already know, as a review, or as an assessment after teaching addition and subtraction facts to 10 and 11-20.
You can also play “ Around the World” where a card is shown to 2 students standing and the first one to yell out the answer moves to the next desk. The student that makes it to the most desks wins.
Teachers love the versatility of these cards!
- Use math task cards in centers with the different manipulatives from each set to help support your students with adding and subtracting.
- There are blank addition and subtraction sheets to challenge students to create their own math problems. They can use the manipulatives to help them.
- There are 4 different types of manipulatives, so they can also be used to build patterns or for counting. It would be a fun activity to do during the week of Halloween.
- Students can color the black and white copies to glue patterns on a piece of paper for an assessment.
- Tape the cards around the room for a read around the room activity and have students use the recording sheet on a clipboard that is included.
- We have included directions for 4 other games you can play using these cards. I love playing one of these games on Fridays! It is a nice way to end the week and the kids love it!
The addition to 10 is a mix and match with the game for subtraction 1 to 10, and the addition 11-20 is a mix and match with the game for subtraction 11-20 to help your kids learn fact families.
Directions to “Scoot”
4 different games that each include 24 Halloween math cards and 4 Take a Break Cards if you have more than 24 students in color and black and white
Candy Corn, Bat, Witch Hat, and Pumpkin Manipulatives in color and black and white
directions for 4 other games
Hello! We are Pam and Brittany, a mother and daughter team from Dynamic Learning, and we love creating dynamic products that make learning fun and engaging for your students!
Thank y’all for all the support! We appreciate it!