This Groundhog Day Math Game Missing Numbers Scoot is a great math game for missing numbers 10 to 30. Our kids love playing Scoot. This game will get your students up and moving as they learn about ordering of numbers 10-30. Use it as an assessment for sequencing numbers or as a center with fun manipulatives. This is one of our favorite games to play math!
manipulatives numbered up to 40
differentiated worksheets, and black and white cards.
We have also included other games for math class in this resource, so these task cards have versatile uses. They are great for differentiation strategies!
- Laminate them and add some dry erase markers.
- Post the cards around the room and give students the recording sheet on a clipboard.
- You can play Around the World where a card is shown to 2 students standing, and the first one to yell out the answer moves to the next desk. The student that makes it to the most desks wins.
Enjoy even more versatility and get great ideas from the included teacher guides!
We have included directions for 5 different games.
- Directions to “Scoot”
- 24 task cards for and 4 Take a Break Cards if you have more than 24 students in color and black and white.
- numbered and unnumbered sun manipulatives in color and black and white
- Addition Sheet
- Subtraction Sheet
- Teacher Guides for 5 Games
- Recording sheets
- Answer Keys
- Differentiated Cut and Paste worksheets
Hello! We are Pam and Brittany, a mother and daughter team from Dynamic Learning, and we love creating products that make learning fun and dynamic for your students!
We appreciate all your support!