These Christmas Llama math games for missing addends and subtrahends to 10 will keep your students engaged during this holiday season. Our kids love playing Scoot. This game will get your students up and moving as they learn about missing addends and subtrahends. Use it as an assessment for missing numbers in addition and subtraction or as a center with fun manipulatives. Scoot is one of our favorite games to play math!
Students will practice addition and subtraction to 10 with engaging task cards that will make this one of your most popular games for math practice year-round!
We have included other games for math class in this resource, so these task cards have versatile uses. They are great for differentiation strategies!
- Laminate them and add some dry erase markers.
- Post the cards around the room and give students the recording sheet on a clipboard.
- You can play Around the World where a card is shown to 2 students standing, and the first one to yell out the answer moves to the next desk. The student that makes it to the most desks wins.
Enjoy even more versatility and get great ideas from the included teacher guides!
We have included directions for 5 different games.
- Directions to “Scoot”
- 24 task cards for each game and 4 Take a Break Cards if you have more than 24 students in color and black and white.
- Ornament manipulatives in color and black and white
- Addition Sheet
- Subtraction Sheet
- Teacher Guides for 5 Games
- Recording sheets
- Answer Key
- 4 Cut and Paste worksheets and answer key
Hello! We are Pam and Brittany, a mother and daughter team from Dynamic Learning, and we love creating products that make learning fun and dynamic for your students!
We appreciate all your support!