Math Game for Kindergarten and First Grade is a great game with math problems for addition and subtraction. Our kids love playing Scoot. This game will get your students up and moving as they learn about adding and subtracting to 10 . Use it as an assessment for addition and subtraction or as a center with fun manipulatives. This is one of our favorite games to play math! There is also a worksheet for addition and subtraction that can be used in a center with the manipulatives or as an assessment.
Students will practice addition and subtraction to 10 with engaging task cards that will make this one of your most popular games for math practice year-round!
We have included other games for math class in this resource, so these task cards have versatile uses. They are great for differentiation strategies!
- Laminate them and add some dry erase markers.
- Post the cards around the room and give students the recording sheet on a clipboard.
- You can play Around the World where a card is shown to 2 students standing, and the first one to yell out the answer moves to the next desk. The student that makes it to the most desks wins.
Enjoy even more versatility and get great ideas from the included teacher guides!
We have included directions for 5 different games.
- Directions to “Scoot”
- 24 task cards for each game and 4 Take a Break Cards if you have more than 24 students in color and black and white.
- Banana manipulatives in color and black and white
- Teacher guide with ideas for manipulatives
- Addition Sheet
- Subtraction Sheet
- Teacher Guides for 5 Games
- Recording sheets
- Answer Key
- A Cut and Paste worksheet and answer key
For More Scoots:
Hello! We are Pam and Brittany, a mother and daughter team from Dynamic Learning, and we love creating products that make learning fun and dynamic for your students!
More ideas at: dynamiclearning.com/blog
See more pictures of our products on Pinterest.
Join us at Sing,Play,Engage
We appreciate all your support!