WINTER SCOOT ADDITION 11-20 is a great winter activity for 1ST GRADE and they love playing Scoot. This winter math game will get your students up and moving as they learn addition facts 11-20.
Use it as an assessment for number sequencing or as a center with the fun winter-themed manipulatives. This is one of our favorite indoor activities for winter!
Students will practice addition facts 11-20 with engaging task cards that will make this one of your most popular games for math facts all the way through February!
We have included other games to play math in this resource, so these task cards have versatile uses.
- Laminate them and add some dry erase markers.
- Post the cards around the room and give students the recording sheet on a clipboard.
- You can play Around the World where a card is shown to 2 students standing, and the first one to yell out the answer moves to the next desk. The student that makes it to the most desks wins.
You can give the student who gets the answer right first a token. Then the student who gets the most tokens wins.
Enjoy even more versatility and get great ideas from the included teacher guides!
We have included directions for 5 different games.
- Directions to “Scoot”
- 24 task cards and 4 Take a Break Cards if you have more than 24 students
- Addition Facts 11-20
- Mitten Manipulatives in color and black and white.
- Addition Sheet
- Subtraction Sheet
- Differentiated Worksheets- one for addition to 10 and one for addition 11-20
- Teacher Guides for 5 Games
- Recording sheets
- Answer Keys
Hello! We are Pam and Brittany, a mother and daughter team from Dynamic Learning, and we love creating products that make learning fun and dynamic for your students!
We appreciate all your support!